“Hobo” Success!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi All,

Further to me question about “Hobo” fishing, Bob Hurley kindly (even though he tried to wind me up ;o)) sent me this link :- http://www.streamlines.com/.

The guy who runs this outfit, Jack Cohen (jcohen@fix.net), has been incredibly helpful and has organised postage to the UK for me and is throwing in a free example of last years design.

Two casting handlines (Streamines), with line, pouches and wooden practice casting weights, including P&P to the UK, all for £12.

Strikes me as a bargain, if anyone contacts him, please mention my name as he has really gone out of his way to help me.

If anyone is interested in more information, when I get them, shout, and I’ll post an opinion.

Andy

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Wanye,

OK, will do, but thank Bob Hurley for the link, he found it for me. If you contact Streamline (I think it's a one man band) say hi from me.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE