1. ITEM: Glycine Airman DC-4 24hr watch
2. CONDITION: Very good
3. EXTRAS: Box, paperwork etc.
4. LOCATION: UK
5. PRICE: £470 including RMSD Sold elsewhere
6. DESCRIPTION: For sale is a Glycine Airman DC-4 (model name GL0072) which I purchased new in the summer of 2020. This has a 42mm case...
I'm looking to get a dedicated waterproof jacket (rather than one with insulation included) and eVent seems to be a great option given its improved breathability over any of the Gore Tex laminates.
However, I've seen that eVent seems to be in lots of jackets that are now...
Before I order yet another brand spanking new blade, I thought I'd check here first to see if anyone has a Gransfors Bruk's SmFA languishing in their kit that needs rehoming.
For sale is a blue dialled Breitling Aerospace E65062 in titanium.
I received this back from the Breitling Boutique in Regent Street this week, after they performed a thorough overhaul of the watch which was completed 18th March of this year - the service warranty...
For sale is a sunburst blue dialled Lanco chronograph, running a Valjoux 7733 manual wind movement.
Serviced by Richard Askham in July 2019 (his movement photo below), in which he replaced the totaliser as it was a 45 minute one, which appeared to have been installed in the...
For sale are a pair of the famous Altberg Defenders, in size 11 medium width. They're unworn other than tried on indoors on carpet and as such they come with the foot bed spacers, the tag still attached, spare laces and Altberg paperwork. The box is a little tatty and the left boot...
For sale is a blue dialled Seiko Samurai SBDA003 in titanium - this is one of the proper original Samurais, rather than more recent steel reissues. The original owner replaced the crystal with a slightly domed sapphire. Purchased from Gary on here back in the middle of...
Hope you're all having a good Christmas break.
Has anyone had any experience with the LARQ bottle? It has a UV-C light in the lid that supposedly kills off almost all bacterial and viral nasties: https://www.trailandkale.com/gear/larq-bottle-review/
It's not my thing but...
I'm looking for the following Spydercos in plain edge only, users or minters, all good with me - just no blade play. I'm only interested in those on the list, no others.
1. ITEM: Spyderco Kapara
2. CONDITION: Pocketed, used only around the house for food prep
3. EXTRAS: Box and papers
4. LOCATION: UK
5. PRICE: For sale at £130 with RMSD included via bank transfer, or trade for a Spyderco Ikuchi or Native Chief
For trade is a Spyderco Kapara -...
For sale is a Swiss-made Klötzli Walker 03-C folding knife, with anodised titanium handle scales measuring 11.1 cm, titanium liners and a 9.2 cm blade of ATS-34 steel.
It is a full set, with original box, paperwork and leather pouch.
The blade grind is stunning and looks...
1. ITEM: Spyderco Gayle Bradley Air
2. CONDITION: Used
3. EXTRAS: Box and paperwork
4. LOCATION: UK
5. PRICE: £85 including PayPal fees (if any) and delivery. No trades please. As this is a locking knife, I will need proof of age from anyone I have not dealt with before.
I'm looking for three things by Fred Perrin:
Friction folder (any version considered)
Street Bowie (production Spyderco or custom)
Street Beat (production Spyderco or custom)
Let me know what you have
1. ITEM: Grand Seiko SBGA041 titanium case and bracelet, spring drive movement
2. CONDITION: It's been keeping to a very steady 0.25 seconds fast per day, which is just phenomenal. The date changes (which I've covered in the video) just before midnight and the winding is smooth - you can just...
1. ITEM: Seiko Prospex Samurai Save the Ocean SRPC93K1
2. CONDITION: New with tags and stickers still in place
3. EXTRAS: Not extras as such, but the expected for a new watch, outer cardboard box (showing signs of carriage), presentation box, paperwork, warranty card, clasp and case back...
1. ITEM: Benchmade Devajoo 740 (full size) with S30V blade, designed by Bob Lum, with G10 handle scales.
2. CONDITION: Very good for its age, with a spot or two on the blade. Not sharpened in my possession as I've hardly used it.
3. EXTRAS: Box, Benchmade document and Benchmade cloth knife...
1. ITEM: Wharncliffe Serrata by Stuart Ackerman with extremely comfy and pretty African blackwood handle scales
2. CONDITION: Used, sharpened on KME and with sharpening and use marks on the blade and handle. Sheath modified to work with a belt.
3. EXTRAS: A warm fuzzy feeling of owning...
1. ITEM: SpydercoSzabo folder in CPM S30V with gold lightning strike carbon fibre/G10 laminate
2. CONDITION: Excellent condition, having only been carried for 'ceremonial' purposes (Christmas and other events where a ridiculously cool blade are suitable)
3. EXTRAS: Box (a little tatty) and...