• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
T1tch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi George - Hope the exams are going well (I always hated them, but then I'm dyslexic so the reading of the question was always... interesting)
    I haven't been able to attend any meets recently due to the fact I'm effectively unemployed at the moment :(
    I've not made any blades yet - I bought a couple of blanks off ebay 18 months or so back, but never go round to doing anything with them. Now I've taken a good look at them they are both realy soft, so I'm thinking I'll take a bash at making my own.
    I'm going to make a 'forge' (using the word in the loosest possible terms) out of bits from a mates salvage yard but I'm dubious about being able to ascertain temperatures - so hardness testing is somewhat putting the cart before the horse, but I've always been a little backwards :cool:

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, and good luck with the exams - and hopefully I'll catch up with you soon.

Cheers Mark
    Hi Mark! Sorry we haven’t spoken in a while. To be quite honest i haven't been out much at all with exams et all! I haven't actually used them, but i have heard they are good. Chris Claycombe Definitely has a set as i was asking him about them only last year. Are you making many knives? best wishes and hope to get to a meet at some point! George
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…