• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Smith28
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man, another slow reply, rarely visit the blog these days as i don't get a chance to go out. yeah, I'm up on the Bath/Bristol area. Hence I've also moved to lead at a different scout group. They're not that hot on their outdoor skills but I'm looking forward to stripping back to basics and give them a few skills. maybe relearn a few things myself.
    Hey Dude, sorry about the late reply, uni student bogged down with everyday life and all that. not been out in ages. Yeah basically i believe the policy on campfires is as long as it's cleaned up properly (i trust you know how) you can pretty much do what you want as long as you're sensible. the terrain round there's really great for wide games etc. not been up there for a little while so i can't guarantee what the wood stocks and natural resources are like atm but i've never had any trouble finding what i need up there.

Hope all that helps. where abouts are you actually from then?

Lewis
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…