• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jaymzflood
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry bud, just got in from work and have vistors arriving in an hour. I'll dig out the dates tonight and pm you.
    Sure did bud. I did manage to slip down a bank whilst collecting firewood and twisted my (already knackered) knee! When I get home and took off my knee brace my knee had swollen to about three times it's normal size. But the good news is, I get to stay home today and swollow Tramadol tablets all day. :)
    Hi there mate I've been a member of this site a little while and gav never gone to any meets or moots ect. I go camping all year round eather in my camper or with my trusty tipi or bivvy

I noticed you were organising a meet not to far from me. What does this entail ? Can anyone come. Does it cost anything and what do you do?
    Be good to hear from you
    thanks nick
    Hi,

I can make one for you. That one was around 1.5m wide and just over 2m long. I can't get hold of that material, but can get and have green silnylon.

Phil
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…