The names.. Bond... James Bond..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I'll just leave this here...... ( and runaway. )

:lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk::lurk:
Changing 007 to female wouldn’t be right to me and I’m glad others there say the same. I would just go for a different 00# female as a lead role in a new film. It’s good to see they have a step towards that in this latest film.

Reactions: bobnewboy and CLEM

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Folks,
Deleted a post that had taken one step too far into the realm of politics. Lets not go further down that route. The thread is about a character.

Reactions: Broch

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Having a woman take the role of James Bond would be difficult and strange. Too much time in the movie would go on constantly explaining why a woman is called "James", that is if you could find an actress who was willing to take on a multi-movie contract to play a character called James.

Reactions: CLEM

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I've seen the Film now.

I was wondering if this chap had the right pedigree.
Right age -35
Acting ability. ( Ignore Twilight )

tux1.jpg

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I felt like that when I met him. What do they say about never meeting your heroes. You expect this great big presence, then it turns out they’re a convenient height to lean on.

• Haha
Reactions: CLEM and TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE