Happy days

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Saw the film last night, absolutely fantastic, best Bond film ever made!! :)

Genuinely, has anyone that's seen it figured out how the Bond theme can continue..... Who will be the next " Bond"... Not which actor..... But who is the connection to carry the :Bond" into the next adventure.? :)

Answers by PM please as I have figured it out but mustn't ruin it for others.!

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
I haven’t seen it, but it’s production was more than a little troubled. Craig has made his mark as a superb Bond alongside Connery as the best ever

There will always be Bond films that aren’t brilliant, most of us didn’t like George Lazenby, some didn’t like Timothy Dalton, or Roger Moore, but you take to it what you will, without expectations. This one’s had so much hype during a difficult period in time it’s hardly a surprise it’s going to be judged.

Wildgoose

May 15, 2012
Middlesex
I felt that maybe the writers tried to wrap everything up, maybe too much.
A few Bond elements missing for me too.

Just my view of course.

Reactions: TeeDee

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
I thought the Lazenby movie was one of the better ones, bit of a panic choice actor wise but since Connery thought he was better than the franchise it was no wonder they went with an unknown.

I've watched them all it will be hard to top Craig as bond

Reactions: CLEM

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE