Roof awning for 4x4

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mowerman

Aug 23, 2015
Shropshire
Hi guys, I'm looking for a roof awning for my Isuzu Dmax 4x4. Preferably with sides and a front to make a nice little cubicle.

I've got a full set of roof bars and a friend who can easily make some brackets to make it fit.
I just need to find one that isn't sold out somewhere.

Thanks in advance

Jimmy.

Van-Wild

Feb 17, 2018
UK

Or

May be what you're looking for? No affiliation.....

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
I have an ARB 2.5x2.5 not got around to getting the side walls/room as yet. But it is a well made bit of kit.
cheers
Louis

FerlasDave

Jun 18, 2008
Off the beaten track
I’ve got the ARB 2.5 and the room. They’re both pretty good, the room was useful as a hang out space away from midges in Scotland back in June. I prefer it to the roof tent as it’s a more useful space and I can take the canoe with me too. They’re a fair amount of cash but I definitely think its worth it.

Reactions: mowerman and CLEM

mowerman

Aug 23, 2015
Shropshire
I’ve got the ARB 2.5 and the room. They’re both pretty good, the room was useful as a hang out space away from midges in Scotland back in June. I prefer it to the roof tent as it’s a more useful space and I can take the canoe with me too. They’re a fair amount of cash but I definitely think its worth it.
They just seem out of stock everywhere at the moment. I want awning and the full room really.
Not bothered what colour, I just need one

Reactions: FerlasDave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE