Hertfordshire/Essex meets ups?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thoth

Nomad
Aug 5, 2008
Hertford, Hertfordshire
Hi guys, I’m from near Hemel Hempstead it would be great to have a meet up with like minded people. I also have a solution to the location issues, I live on a 300acre farm with a small area of woodland I’m sure if I spoke to my landlord for a small camp fee he would be happy for us to camp/ shoot / have fires etc as long as we were respectful and clear up after (I’m sure that would be a problem anyway). If anyone is interested let me know.

Rich
Hi Rich, I'm in Hertford and would be interested in a meet if it looks possible. Thanks for considering the idea. Haven't been to a meet for years, would be nice to be a bit more sociable (when restrictions lift). No problem making a monetary contribution.

Reactions: Dmo5

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
We need someone with a permission who is willing to allow us to use it. We are not allowed to discuss planned meets without it by the forum rules unless someone wants to setup a chat group with us all in.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
We need someone with a permission who is willing to allow us to use it. We are not allowed to discuss planned meets without it by the forum rules unless someone wants to setup a chat group with us all in.
Not quite, we can openly discuss potential commercial venues such as Church Farm, Ardley or if anyone knows of a similar venue such as a scout site that might accomadate a meet. We can also discuss a daytime bimble meets as an alternative.

Sadly I don't know of any suitable venues apart from Church Farm but they're rather expensive per night plus there's a £12 fee if you want to have a fire.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE