Sold Plundering the kit heap.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
A few more bits for sale.
1. Swanndri 2XL shirt in Disco Camouflage. Two small holes just below the zip. Otherwise good.
I'm just not wearing it these days as I find it too warm. £SOLD tempImageQKfd15.pngtempImageqcxTDF.pngtempImagetNG7G6.pngtempImagePKIdGF.pngtempImageYaJFBM.png
2. Wild Country webbing belt. Super lightweight but incredibly strong belt with aluminium buckle and heat sealed ends. Same material as they make their slings from and overstitched to the max. I may have worn it once or twice before I decided I prefer leather. £10 all in.
The only thing I'm interested in for trades is a Duluth Day Pack or similar in canvas.
tempImageT09hap.pngtempImageZ4L2ot.pngtempImagePUG8r0.pngtempImageZ0kVUW.png

Last edited:

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Swanndri still available.
If you’re confused about Swanni sizes, I’m 6’5” and fairly big built & this size fits me well.

thedawnawakens

Settler
Dec 2, 2012
UK
Just wanted to give plastic-ninja a huge public thanks for the sale of the swanni. An outstanding thoughtful and honest fella whom even gifted my nearly 13yr old son a wee gift which really touched me (he doesn't know me but I mentioned the birthday due to a quick change of address for him to send my swanni to).

Cheers again bud

Reactions: plastic-ninja

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE