Sold Mystery Ranch Mission Duffel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Mystery Ranch Mission Duffel bag

Product page here: https://www.mysteryranchuk.com/products/mission-duffle-travel-bag

Colour is 'Shadow' / dark grey (not shown at the link above).
Size is "40 Litres' though I think that's a conservative estimate, with dimensional volume placing it closer to 55-58 litres.

The product page and video above lists the features better than I can but some key takeaways:

- Stoweable proper rucksack straps that have a takeoff point a little down the bag and load lifters so the bag actually rides well (and doesn't hand over your bottom) like a lot of these convertible duffels.
- Grab / carry handles on either end and on the sides (nice padded tubular webbing that doesn't stick out)
- Pockets at either end of the duffle that billow into the main compartment (one with a large opening for boots, dirty clothes etc, and one with a slash zipper for gear etc), these both roll up out of the way when not needed.
- Long admin pocket on each side of the bag
- Two flat admin pockets on the inside of the bag lid
- Stowable single shoulder strap for duffle style carry, that tucks into a little slot and extracts with a pull tab - good for keeping everything tight for flights

Condition:
This is unused, without tags. It has some feint marks on the Mystery Ranch tag (shown in the pictures below) which I think are just where it has scraped paint off the shelf above it as I pulled it out of my bag wardrobe. Otherwise the bag has been checked for size with my packing cubes, had the shoulder straps tucked in and out a few times and then put away.

Pics:
kWy9AjN.jpg

vkN3Tar.jpg

wPIvikB.jpg

b41wMeB.jpg

Yc2Y7cM.jpg

2QTUWSg.jpg

Price:
£95 posted to UK. No trades / PXs etc thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE