For Sale £220 Hammock Gear Cuben Fibre Winter palace tarp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Bank holiday weekend bump for the Cuben fanciers out there :)

£250.....

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Honestly surprised you have not sold this already. If it was the non cuben version i would have been interested.
I know! Not sure whether it's the price or size or just people don't like the Cuben fibre. Any particular reason you're not interested?

For the weight and the pack down size, you won't get a bigger coverage.

It's really awesome to put it in "porch mode" in the rain and sit there whirling and watching the world go by.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Macca.UK

Aug 4, 2020
Barnsley
I've got the 11' Hammock Gear Cuban Fibre tarp with doors and I love it, I'd have jumped on this as well for extreme weather camping (I use my Superfly currently of it's looking really bad).

It's just the 10' ridgeline length putting me off, all of my hammocks are 11' and a 11' tarp gives just they right amount of end coverage.
I think a 10' tarp will just be that but too short for me

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
£220 Total bargain for what it is. Great for winter camping. Huge coverage for something that packs down to something just a bit bigger that a large grapefruit!

Reactions: racer66

hughtrimble

Jan 23, 2012
UK/France
Hi Trunks,
What are the actual dimensions of it, or the coverage area? I've looked on their site but all they mention it's the ridgeline length. I'm in an Amok so overall coverage area is the important bit as whilst it has a ridgeline, it takes up more space when hung than a standard hammock!

Trunks

May 31, 2008
Haworth
Hi Trunks,
What are the actual dimensions of it, or the coverage area? I've looked on their site but all they mention it's the ridgeline length. I'm in an Amok so overall coverage area is the important bit as whilst it has a ridgeline, it takes up more space when hung than a standard hammock!
Hi there,
I'll lay it out flat later today and get a "footprint" type measurement for you.

Sweeney

Dec 31, 2021
Lancashire
***NOW REDUCED TO £240***

For sale is my Hammock Gear Cuben Fibre Winter palace, catcut with 10ft ridge length with door tie back points and side pull out points too. It is tricked out with Dutchware Titanium "D" ring guy tie-outs on all tie-out points, you can’t buy these online anymore? Dutch sent them on to HG for me after we went hammocking in Scotland a few years ago with Shewie! I bought this after that trip, after seeing one of his cuben tarps.

This tarp is in near perfect condition, with no holes. It comes with a Cuben fibre bag too, which has split, but is taped up, so is functional.

Cuben is incredibly lightweight and waterproof and packs down ridiculously small. This is slightly bigger than a Warbonnet Superfly tarp, but packs down to something just a bit bigger than a bottle of beer!

Only reason I am selling is I recently bought an extra long hammock and picked up a 12ft ridge winter palace too!!
New from Hammock gear this would cost £325 with an additional £60 import tax, plus shipping and a lead time of three weeks. That’s excluding Titanium “D” rings! In total, this was over £400 new!!

I am selling for £299 including postage within UK, or collection from Haworth, UK. Including PayPal fees too!

***NOW REDUCED TO £240***

Any questions, please ask

Thanks

James
Whats the length of this tarp if its still available cheers dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE