Bushcraft and survival skills magazine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

UKAndyB

Jun 30, 2018
Flintshire. North Wales
Just looked at my subscription out of interest. I subscribed at the beginning of April and have had one issue (86). I certainly hope that they don't try and stop my subscription after 12 months from my subscription start date!

BaileyCluskey

Mar 3, 2016
Leicester
Does anyone know of Issue 87 or even Issue 88 that should have surely came out by now? I paid for the subscription back in March, and still haven't received the free gift. I emailed them 3 weeks ago, and asked about all of this. They just told me that 'they are looking into it'. Not quite sure what that even means, or how that helps, but I'm guessing that's as good as it gets. Growing a little impatient with them in all honesty.

Rambo Rees

Aug 15, 2020
Anglesey
Issue 86 seems to be their most recent, they are now two issues behind. The free knife is fulfilled by Sringfield Bushcraft, may be worth chasing up with them?

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
Update from someone on a Facegroup group who claims to be in the know.....Apparently the entire team had to be laid off due to covid and it's just the original guy who started it all up whose working by himself and trying to do everything manually like send out each copy one by one by himself. It's not great news.

Reactions: CLEM

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Update from someone on a Facegroup group who claims to be in the know.....Apparently the entire team had to be laid off due to covid and it's just the original guy who started it all up whose working by himself and trying to do everything manually like send out each copy one by one by himself. It's not great news.
That’s not great news granted but a simple explanation to the subscribers via the FB page would go a long way. It would take seconds, minutes at best.

Reactions: Rambo Rees

Rambo Rees

Aug 15, 2020
Anglesey
That may explain things to some extent....still unsure how all major publications and even daily newspapers have managed to keep the printers rolling. Also I'm sure they wouldn't be short of content/articles given that the authors/journalists are stuck at home like the rest of us.......

Nov 26, 2020
Petersfield
Nice of them to automatically take money for yet another subscription from my account yet no replies to my emails asking for information about all the editions I didn't receive this year!!! Only got 2 editions all year - 84 and 85. No response from the company; I just want a refund of my money. Any suggestions? Seems they are organised enough to take the money but are not able to produce the goods :(

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
If your on Facebook can you please message "Dean Millard" from theferalyamyam bushcraft group for your magazine issues. I have just been messaging him, he is close to the organisers and is acting as the distributor of the magazines at the moment. If you can just show him a screenshot of your subscription from the web site he will send you any magazines you have missed. He was helping me out when I told him about the other users of this forum also having issues with the magazine and he said to give his name out so others can contact him directly on Messenger to resolve any issues. It has taken about 10 days but I have just recieved my March 85 & May 86 editions. Also your subscription is for 6 episodes so you will get that number even if the calendar year passes as I understand it.

ant67

Jul 9, 2010
essex
Same here I emailed phoned no reply then sent a signed for letter that was 6 weeks ago still no reply can anyone inbox me the email address so hopefully I can sort out

Nov 26, 2020
Petersfield
I got a quick response from Dean having e-mailed him on Dean4761 "at" outlook.co. He said cannot refund membership but will send me the missing editions. Will wait and see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

dean4442

Nov 11, 2004
Wokingham UK
I got in touch with Dean and he's sent me the latest issue, I have to admit that with everything going on I'd completely forgotten that the mag hadn't arrived!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE