Peace Pipe Tomahawk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TLM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 16, 2019
Vantaa, Finland
We had first serious snow in the north, 20 cm. Soapstone is not good for tooling I guess it is only fit for carving, it does behave well at fairly high temps so owens are made of it here.

But still the question about pipe hawks, if they were given as gifts who made them here in europe when tobacco has just berely been imported? I have read about some dubious tobacco finds in Egyptian tombs but I don't think that is established.

If "indians" were using pipes it would have taken them some time to be able to manufacture pipe hawks themselves.

Reactions: 0000

Forager
Sep 25, 2013
Scotland
www.instagram.com
We had first serious snow in the north, 20 cm. Soapstone is not good for tooling I guess it is only fit for carving, it does behave well at fairly high temps so owens are made of it here.

But still the question about pipe hawks, if they were given as gifts who made them here in europe when tobacco has just berely been imported? I have read about some dubious tobacco finds in Egyptian tombs but I don't think that is established.

If "indians" were using pipes it would have taken them some time to be able to manufacture pipe hawks themselves.
I had read recently that in some Egyptian tombs, cocaine had been discovered. This is really interesting as that is a South American substance. I remember that Egyptian water craft have also been discovered that the experts believe could've been sea faring. I certainly makes you wonder about the pyramid link.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Yep - snowflakes are utterly ridiculous people, imagine having such a fragile grip on your own personality that you get all upset at the very thought of not being able to use racial and sexual slurs against people you feel threatened by.

For some reason that is coming up as my Quote but it isn't .

But can you be specific?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE