Bushcraft and survival skills magazine

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Hi all,
Anyone who gets this magazine. Has the magazine stopped during lockdown ? Or have they missed me of the mailing list again last one I got through the post was the March/April edition

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I'm still waiting on mine too. Today my local newsagent called and said it was in... it was another copy of March April . Very dissopointed :(

MikeeMiracle

Aug 2, 2019
Northampton
Queried this on some facebook groups. Apparently those who know the producers say it has gone to print later than expected but should be coming out soon.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
But when????? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms!
As this particular issue is normaly about the show and it hasn't been able to go ahead I guess that they've had to scrabble round for copy. Hence the late printing but it is over a month late.
As this pandemic was happening at the beginning of the March April issue you would have thought that they would have been thinking about this early on, and yes I do realise they are planned months in advance but they must have plenty of articles in the pipeline.
I often don't get my copy until it's been out nearly a month. Don't know why there is such a delay. It's a regular happening.
Getting somewhat frustrated with it all. Shame as it's a good mag.

MikeLA

May 17, 2011
Northumberland
Checked today their website shows a new front covered magazine, hoping they are just a month late. Just wished their website said something to explain

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
A bit of delving tells me it was to be published on June 8th.
Still over a month late arriving.
I'm feeling that since the new editor has taken over things havnt been the same.
Shame as things were great before.
Realising of course things have been difficult due to covid. But I wish they'd get things sorted!

ant67

Jul 9, 2010
essex
still waiting for mine tried to phone and email but both on website not in service issue 84 was my last one

Rambo Rees

Aug 15, 2020
Anglesey
.....I was told it's due to delays with publishers etc. Issue 87 is now 3 months late!!!! Not sure how most of the country seems to be able to keep up and all the major newspapers and magazines are on our shelves in a timely (daily in the case of newspapers) manner.
Retailers are still able to deliver almost anything you need from anywhere in the world within days....but the editorial team and publishers of a magazine that is about resorcefulness, willfulness and a can do attitude....simply cannot.
We are all trying to be supportive but this is just taking the mickey.
Anyone fancy subscribing to my new online newspaper subscription service? There will be a free gift eventually, maybe....and I will send you on old newspaper when I can (be bothered).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE