*The* Gift-It-On Thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Lots of stuff has been gathering dust, except for the drinking gourds that the mice got at.
Have PM'd Plastic Ninja my details so...
Lets get this roller-coaster going again :)

On offer:
Prototype folding "Billy can" Two liter capacity.
Compacts down for storage. Opens out flat for easy cleaning.
Non-stick and does a wicked omelette without the need for lugging a frying pan about.
IMAG3797.jpg
Whilst not a thing of beauty yet, getting a hands on look may inspire other makers here.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Lots of stuff has been gathering dust, except for the drinking gourds that the mice got at.
Have PM'd Plastic Ninja my details so...
Lets get this roller-coaster going again :)

On offer:
Prototype folding "Billy can" Two liter capacity.
Compacts down for storage. Opens out flat for easy cleaning.
Non-stick and does a wicked omelette without the need for lugging a frying pan about.
View attachment 61467
Whilst not a thing of beauty yet, getting a hands on look may inspire other makers here.

Is that your design? Very clever - what a great idea.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
No takers? am surprised.
OK next item...

Jute Haversack. Big enough for most bimble needs.
.IMAG3812.jpgIMAG3810.jpg
Tupperware and canteen not included

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Really thought that crystal radio would of tempted the Steampunkers, anyhow so back on the night stand it goes.

OK on offer, for those currently in or contemplating hibernation on this miserable wet day

Army issue wool blanket , cream with blue striping, size - single
bl2.jpg

Attachments

• cxtal.jpg
    cxtal.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 32

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Note to self... if you are lucky enough to win something on GIO late at night, remember it in the morning!
So a bit late I have to offer a gas heater.
heater.jpg
It is well dusty at the moment so I will give it a good clean and soak test tomorrow ( tue). It worked fine last time I used it but with something like this, need to be carefull. It takes the "shaving foam" style gas tins which are freely available. I will NOT however be posting one with it.

uncleboob

Dec 28, 2012
Coventry and Warwickshire
Really thought that crystal radio would of tempted the Steampunkers, anyhow so back on the night stand it goes.

OK on offer, for those currently in or contemplating hibernation on this miserable wet day

Army issue wool blanket , cream with blue striping, size - single
View attachment 61846

Intrigued by the crystal radio set, did you make it? How well does it work?...apologies for the sidetrack!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
I have to ask what on earth is a squirrel cooker?

In my head it's either a teeny weenie spit roast set, or it's a stuffed squirrel dressed as a chef.

one of these i believe .....

Reactions: Van-Wild

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE