Your picture of the day...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Julie's back has gone into spasm so she's hit the meds and is finally asleep in the arms of oramorph. Unfortunately this means I was
unsupervised in kitchen and tonight's healthy meal plan degenerated into a traditional dish of cheese butty made with fresh bread washed down with beer.
Expect to be tongue lashed severely tomorrow and told to do a 12 mile hike to compensate the diet.
IMAG3762.jpg

Reactions: brancho

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
We got let out at the weekend so nipped up to Loch Chon for a paddle, cracking day for it

50084821522_b9b4f74a34_h.jpg

Well not the whole day obviously! This is Scotland! ;)

50084000523_6b7e39b164_h.jpg

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
I went out last week because the weather was not nice like every other day round here lately at when I am off but at least was moving across the hills quickly

I was windy and it chucked it down when I arrived at wasdale and it was full of people the blue sky in this does reflect my recollection of the the time I was there

Wasdale summer afternoon by Alf Branch, on Flickr

I was not enjoying the number of people and cars so I headed home and went to the beach on the way at St Bees and got this shot

St Bees fleeting sun by Alf Branch, on Flickr

bobnewboy

Native
Jul 2, 2014
West Somerset
Took this one on Saturday. The combine harvester was running through the field of rapeseed over the hedge from our kitchen, and I could hear buzzards calling. I went down the the low part of our hedge and took this of the buzzards (and the farmer :) ) . There were 9 birds in the air, with a couple more on the ground in the combine's tracks.

50196183106_0842bcb26a_k.jpg

Cheers, Bob

Reactions: oldtimer

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE