Tops Tracker Knife Shocker

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
My mate just gave me this Slightly Modified TOPS Tracker Knife he's Damaged beyond belief.
Is there anyway / Person who could Fix this Shocker so it's half useable.
He's said that he didn't like the Saw so he Angle Grinded it off and he tried to put a Scandi Grind on it.
The Pic's show-up abit of the issue?
Tops 1.jpg
Tops 2.jpg
Tops 3.jpg
P.S Sorry for the Fans of this Blade.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: punkrockcaveman

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
What’s the steel on these? The heat from the grinder is likely to have lost the blades temper and it’ll need hardening again. He really did pick the wrong knife at the start, he should have just got one of the Varestuleka Puukos or something similar.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Yes it's the Original larger Knife, that he's chopped abit off, to be honest the Handle is now the same size as the Blade and it's Handle Heavy aswell, and would make a good hammer.
As for it being mine it is now, but I brought 1 yr's ago and never took it out of the Box and Sold it on this site or B Blades.

Minotaur

Native
Apr 27, 2005
Birmingham
Ok, I got to ask, WHY?

For the cost of that knife he could have had a knife made to his own spec.

Also if that an original run those are collectible I believe.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I guess he was bored and slightly over estimating his skills, And he's Daft, as for the collectability of this knife I'm sure that didn't matter to him anyway.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
For the amount it would cost to correct would it not be easier (and maybe cheaper) to buy a half decent knife and put this down to experience?

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Right I think I'm going to get this Reground with a Convex edge on it. Just to see if it still works? or have it Framed.
Anyone up for it and pm me the rough cost please.
cheer's

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE