Sold GoPro Black 5 with a few bits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Hey Guys,
Still selling bits to fund my next trip.
Now I have my new compact camera and happy with it there's no need for this small marvel.
I've taken mainly pics with it tbh, it's rarely been used to it's full potential. The pictures were surprisingly good actually.
The 4K video is great, however when it comes to video editing I'm sadly lacking.

Total of three batteries, a head strap and the housing. Also bought the usb C charger to keep the spare batteries topped up.

It has a few marks on it but nothing nasty and it works perfectly. Lens is perfect, protected under that shield, which is itself in fine condition and won't need swapping out for a good while.

There's loads of reviews and footage out there, go have a gander.

You can record your bushcraft exploits with this little beauty! :)

Any questions please ask away.

They are over 200 quid new without spate batts. I'll accept £120 for the lot posted. ........ A give away surely.

As with all my sales, first to state a firm "me please" within the thread gets it.

IMG_0064.jpgIMG_0060.jpgIMG_0061.jpg

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Hey @Stiks how old/model is it?

Me please for the asking - if it’s less than 2 years old

(just saw model in your title)

Hi,
Sorry missed your post until now.
Yes less than 2 years old definitely. .... About 16 months.

Did you say "me please" didn't quite understand ... If yes please confirm and it'll be yours.
Cheers!

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
I will have it. If its still going

Hi, ... I'm just waiting on a reply from madmischief. The way the post is worded I'm not sure if that "me please" is a solid i'll have it.
If no reply in the affirmative by the end of the day it will be yours my friend. .... :)

Stiks

Mar 21, 2006
N. Wales
Sorry been out paddling today, if @lupus solus is keen, he is cool to take it - it’s an impulse buy, I don’t “need it”

Happy either way

It is in good shape, few little marks and scratches as it has been used but it's fine. And under 2 years old.
Haha no he's not a personal friend, I call everybody "friend" unless I know or feel otherwise! :)

Ok lupus solus. Madmischief is not really wanting it so it's yours as you said "I will have it" :) ..... I'll PM you now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE