What did you buy today?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
A fisher space pen, a butane insert for
A Zippo, oh and defender 90.:)
And another knife a quickly cut myself:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy-o

Native
Apr 19, 2018
Canada
The Defender 90 is quite far down that list :)

I got one of these just recently. A Yeti Rambler insulated 750ml wiht the chug cap. It is great. Sales are all on at the moment. So, I am mainly finding winter gear going cheap. But, it is too hot here with the heatwave, and somthing that will keep things cold is all I really care about at the moment.

703919m8_ts.jpg

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Those Vango mats are good, arent they?

I got mine from my fave shop, -my site bins.

Today nothing bushcrafty (as such)

But i needed new nightwear and bras.

My Bras are the bog standard Marks and Spencers range. Not cheap but they last and they fit so well.

No wandering bristols for me!

Bishop

Jan 25, 2014
Pencader
Thanks, did you get it for stoves and lanterns?
Yes but only for the outdoor gear such as storm lanterns with wicks & the Tilley lamp. The Aladdin mantle lamps will run on it but the odour is a bit strong for indoor use. My ageing BRS-8 multifuel stove will burn it but only if the diesel jet is fitted, even then it chugs a bit till it gets truly roaring.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Yes but only for the outdoor gear such as storm lanterns with wicks & the Tilley lamp. The Aladdin mantle lamps will run on it but the odour is a bit strong for indoor use. My ageing BRS-8 multifuel stove will burn it but only if the diesel jet is fitted, even then it chugs a bit till it gets truly roaring.
Cheers, I needed to get some in so I bought it here instead :)

Terry.m.

Forager
Dec 2, 2014
Kent
Terry, Which insert did you go for? A Zippo or a copy? Are you happy with its performance?

I actually have not tried it yet tbh.
I was fed up with the original keep drying out, I am not a smoker per se
But do use them often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE