Sold MICHAEL MORRIS EDC HAND MADE KNIFE FOR SALE OR TRADE

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mervg

Dec 7, 2014
uk
Hello, I have recently bought these two wonderful knives but on reflection, they don't really fit in with my collection so I am offering them up for sale or trade. I don't want to make a profit on them though it would be nice, so the prices are what I paid for them which were very good. The prices new are around £150 each though the stone waves are on sale at the moment for £120.

First is a MICHAEL MORRIS Edc knife.
These are made in USA and the you tube video shows Michael making them - amazing. They are made from a file and the workmanship is superb.
This has his signature and dated 9 June 2011 on the blade. It has black micarta scales and comes with lovely leather sheath with pocket clip. It is in excellent condition.

Second is a STONE WAVES FRICTION FOLDER Edc pocket knife SOLD
These are made in Ukraine and again superb workmanship. This one is brand new and in original box. Carbon blade with oak scales. All good reviews and more details on their website.

I would like £80 for the Michael Morris (pretty sure thats what I paid for them). Happy to trade either or both for good quality knives or maxpedition backpack - pretty flexible really.

Appologies to the guys who sold them to me. No disrespect, I just went a bit mad on hand made knives and probably should have been more careful with the addiction !!!!

I can only upload 10 pics so if you need more or more info please get in touch.

Reducing these - £70 for the Michael Morris. !!!!!!!!!!! INCLUDING POSTAGE
still up for trades quality knife Puukko / fixed / folder / Maxpedition / 5.11 rucksack

Attachments

• DSC02678.JPG
    DSC02678.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC02679.JPG
    DSC02679.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC02680.JPG
    DSC02680.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC02681.JPG
    DSC02681.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC02682.JPG
    DSC02682.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 121
  • DSC02685.JPG
    DSC02685.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE