Brandit US Cooper Medium Rucksack 25L ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Anyone have any experience of this pack, As a Mate just asked me to find him a Cheap ish Pack for when he's biking to work / Camping and I spotted this 1.
He spotted it on UKMCPro's site
cheers

Attachments

• brandit-us-cooper-medium-rucksack-25l-olive-green-14191563112582_1200x1200.jpg
    brandit-us-cooper-medium-rucksack-25l-olive-green-14191563112582_1200x1200.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
its not new its a knock off of the maxpedititon bag and been around for a while

Brandit US Cooper are a German brand - just another company geting their stuff made in China on the cheap

better than the direct from China ebay stuff but not great

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Ok I'll just buy it for him now and see what he thinks when it show's up, and for the price it's selling for with postage he can grow veg or cobwebs in it / Or I'll send it back.I thought it looked like it was a Maxpedititon Style.
cheer's

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Just texted him that the Rucksack has arrived and he said to open it and give it a once over, then let him know my thoughts, And to be Honest I think it's Pretty Darn Good for the price, yes it's a clone but they seem to have done a cracking job on it, all Neat and Well sewn / finished, But I'll let you know when He get's to go out and use the pack.
cheer's

Reactions: Philster

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE