Spring Greens Pasta

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Very civilized. Very civilized. Wonderful with a roast chicken.
Excellent pictures = great lesson. Everybody should learn to do as you have done.
Looks like elegant bush craft.

I roll my dough maybe the thickness of a beer mat.
Lay fine dice herbs on half of it, fold it back over and run that thru my pasta machine a couple more times.
I've done it with dried Italian Mixed Herbs = works OK if you can't get fresh.

Here, it's the 88th of January. While we have rain today, the freezing level is just above our heads.
Won't surprise me to see 2-5" fresh snow by morning. No fresh herbs to speak of!

Reactions: TeeDee

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
It looks great.

Unfortunatley Dads kitchen is set up to gas/electrocute/drown or trip any one other than him who may by some misfortune enter it. So it looks like I will not cook in a while.

And he wont eat pasta thats not a) dried, b) white, c) Spagetti. Hes more faddy than a spoiled toddler, and as he gets me the stuff I like to eat; starving him until he becomes more adventurous isnt really an option.

Plus I have brought with me vast quantities of pasta in (to him) suspicious shapes that will need to be eaten.

He lives on bread and jam and meat and two veg.

But today is a roast sunday dinner wirh my prefered cut of steak...I am not complaining.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
It looks great.

Unfortunatley Dads kitchen is set up to gas/electrocute/drown or trip any one other than him who may by some misfortune enter it. So it looks like I will not cook in a while.

And he wont eat pasta thats not a) dried, b) white, c) Spagetti. Hes more faddy than a spoiled toddler, and as he gets me the stuff I like to eat; starving him until he becomes more adventurous isnt really an option.

Plus I have brought with me vast quantities of pasta in (to him) suspicious shapes that will need to be eaten.

But today is a roast sunday dinner wirh my prefered cut of steak...I am not complaining.

Tengu... Im sensing you and your father may have unresolved issues.

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
Um, yes, he is a very different person to me.

We get on wonderfully, as those who met him at the last Moot will know.

But now we are a little too close together.

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
he wont eat pasta thats not a) dried, b) white, c) Spagetti. Hes more faddy than a spoiled toddler.

Sounds like my father....

Unfortunately I cannot be with mine, he is one of the highest risk individuals, and has everything that puts you on the double bolt the house door list.

Being a critical worker, I have to still be available at a drop of the hat and be anywhere I am needed, across no less than 4 counties.

Anyway going to try nettle pesto and nettle salad tomorrow, and when I get the flour, the pasta too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE