Zebra (Thailand) camping cookware, stainless, 4pc set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bandel4

Forager
Nov 19, 2008
Malaysia
www.sepuh-crafts.com
Hi everyone!

I scored this 4pc camping cookware set by Zebra Thailand today. They were retailing for RM99.90 and currently on discounted price of RM70! I am so happy!
Just to share some pics with you all :)
Stainless steel SUS304

The box:
zebra-camping-set-box.jpg

The side of the box, showing its content
zebra-camping-set-box-side.jpg

Comes with a bag:
zebra-camp-pots-bag.jpg

Mesh on the other side to help with ventilation
zebra-camp-pot-mesh-bag.jpg

bandel4

Forager
Nov 19, 2008
Malaysia
www.sepuh-crafts.com
Pot hanging handle for the big pot
hang-pot-handle-camp.jpg

Side foldaway handles for the mid size pot and the pan
zebra-camping-pan-handle.jpg

The 4pcs inside the kit. The lid only fits the two pots.
zebra-cook-pots-pieces.jpg

I have no affiliation with Zebra nor am I selling them.
Sorry bout the watermark. Its from another blog.
Just wanna share with you guys.

Cheers!
KEONG

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
That does look good. My son recently had a holiday in Thailand, & i asked him to get me some zebra pots, but all he came back with was an empty wallet & a smile on his face !

Rob

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
hey there, I was looking for them when I was in malaysia recently where did you find them? I was in KL and struggled to find any decent stuff :( disadvantage of being a foreigner lol. Mind you my inlaws live in Cheras so maybe next I'm out I'll have a better idea.

Last edited:

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
I once contacted Zebra in Thailand with the intent to buy a bunch of the billies to sell in the USA, since at the time we had no source. The Zebra people were very pleasant and easy to deal with and gave me a quote for the minimum number of pots and the shipping costs. I don't recall the exact numbers but I do know that the pots were very reasonable but the shipping was outrageous. The only way a small quantity could be shipped was by air frieght. The minimum they were allowing at that time was 48 of each size.
So, with all that in mind, if you were to go for a group buy and could get the minimum, you could likely make it somewhat affordable. Not sure what the terms are now at Zebra. I turned it down myself, mainly because I had to buy 48 of each size and had no idea how I could sell them for enough to break even, since the air frieght pushed the cost so high.
Mountain Equipment Co-op in Canada used to have a similar set that was perfect. I checked their site today and they no longer offer those sets. Pity, they were very inexpensive, well made and you could buy just 1 set if desired. Good luck with the Zebras, great looking set.

bandel4

Forager
Nov 19, 2008
Malaysia
www.sepuh-crafts.com
Hi everyone...sorry for the late reply. I got this at a 'fair' by Zebra folks in Malaysia, so they were on discounts. In Kuala Lumpur, they are sold at Ace Hardware stores (but I believe they at retail prices there, no discounts). Ace Hardware has a few outlets, all in major shopping malls. One of the best place is Mid Valley shopping center.

Well...I donno about air shipping but normal post is always possible. Just that I have no idea how much it will cost really!

Cheers

bandel4

Forager
Nov 19, 2008
Malaysia
www.sepuh-crafts.com
Well...after seeing so many interests, I went back to get another 2 sets.
I can keep for future and home use but if anyone is keen, let me know. You will have to pay for the shipping though.
No extra charges from my end, just happy to help.
I have paypal.

Greensurfingbear! You should really ask your wife to get there! If you are ever around in Malaysia, let me know in advance. We go do something in the jungle. !

roger-uk

Settler
Nov 21, 2009
long Eaton
Well...after seeing so many interests, I went back to get another 2 sets.
I can keep for future and home use but if anyone is keen, let me know. You will have to pay for the shipping though.
No extra charges from my end, just happy to help.
I have paypal.

Greensurfingbear! You should really ask your wife to get there! If you are ever around in Malaysia, let me know in advance. We go do something in the jungle. !

What would the total cost inc shipping to UK be?

greensurfingbear

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)

Careful I'll take you up on it...lol. Just come back.... Did Langkawi and popped into Thailand this time around. Dived with sharks and rode an elephant.... Not at the same time of course.....

Anyway hear things are a bit hectic over at there moment keep your head down mate.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE