zebra pots and pans

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

william#

Settler
Sep 5, 2005
sussex
heard about the wilderness weekend last minute and me and best mate jumped in the camper and had one of our best weekends of the year .
why zebra pans well while i was there i got quite into cooking on an open fire and on the last day i decided to go to one of the stalls to buy a zebra pot - i mean i have seen ray mears use one they really look cool and bushcrafty so i handed over my 17 quid was handed a box with the pan in .
my mate had started up the van and i jumped in , he of course took the box staright away to check out he almost imediatly started to laugh - where you flying too in two weeks will ? is it thailand ?
you can take the pot back home lol
well as it turns out in a mix up with luggage i lost the zebra pan any way then when i arrived in thailand i found out that they sell the things in tescos (tesco lotus -thailand)for around 4 0r 5 quid and they dont really have the same bushcrafty kudos here .
has any one else found things a lot cheeper ?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE