YouTube Milestone

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mousey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 15, 2010
NE Scotland
Nice one.

I've been toying with trying to setup a youtube myself but there's always other stuff which needs doing, that and I don't really do anything interesting enough for other people to watch!

nobby8126

Nomad
Oct 16, 2010
Isle of Wight
Nice one.

I've been toying with trying to setup a youtube myself but there's always other stuff which needs doing, that and I don't really do anything interesting enough for other people to watch!
Mine is a diary really mate, something to watch when I can't get out anymore. I started filming so my kids thought they were making YT films when in reality they are camping with their dad. As for filming I spend no time in filming, no scripts or plan and whip my phone out if it springs to mind. If I make a 20 min film I'll only have recorded 23 mins.
Well done.
How long did it take to get there?
About 18 months but I've had the channel a lot longer, the last 500 came in the last 2 months. I don't go out to film I film when I'm out (if that makes sense). I do enjoy getting feedback even if it is people laughing at me going for a burton. I've watched a few of yours mate and with your content you'll get there in no time.

Reactions: robevs73 and Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE