Your Favorites Surplus Stores?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Opal

Native
Dec 26, 2008
Liverpool
Only been in 3 or 4 but Military Mart is like an Aladdin's cave, happy with everything I've had from there. ;)

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
yep another one for Endicotts. Kev ahs pretty much anything surplus you can think of and if he doesn't then he can probably get it for you! As said, he is always extra helpful and goes the extra mile (he's even dropped stuff off to me on the way home from work, but it does help he lives a few miles from my workshop :D )

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
In my past remembrance, not the present day. Riddy's opposite Gosford Green in Coventry, it was my tailors and my tool suppliers in times gone by. Maybe it is something about the kind of surplus on offer today compared to the past, but the sixties and seventies seemed like a golden age.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Anothe here for JayJays in sheffield. I used to be in daily grabbing stuff.
I have used Endicotts once so far but they were spot on with me, they even talked me into changing my order for a better item that was cheaper. Top service.

Keith_Beef

Native
Sep 9, 2003
Yvelines, north-west of Paris, France.
JayJays in Sheffield, it's only a small shop but he's got some good stuff in there, prices aren't too bad either.

Down on London Road? I'll have to drop in there the next time I'm over.

I used to go to one on Infirmary Road, and another in Darnall, but the first one definitely closed down years ago and I couldn't find the second when I was last in the area (and no amount of googling turned up a surplus store around there).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE