Yew Bushy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi all.

I have another bushy up for sale.

3mm 01
Blade is 3.5" overall length is 8"
Handle is Yew with black liners
Sheath is 3mm veg tan, dangler style with brass fittings

TRADED!!!!!!!!!!

( the front pin is centralised, the camera angles make it look like it isn't though)

Thanks for looking.

P1000716.jpg

P1000717.jpg

P1000718.jpg

P1000719.jpg

P1000721.jpg

Last edited:

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
My older and not so good looking brother has been asking me to look for a knife on this forum and that fits the bill to perfection.

No answer from his landline or mobile so i have left a text.

Getting him to part with some cash will be a different story but i will do my best, as i know that that is the knife he NEEDS.

You are turning out some great gear at the moment and if i wasn't "bushied out" i would buy that beauty myself.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Haha. :D

Cheers Silverback :) I'll let you have first refusal then, I'll keep it listed but if anyone wants to buy i'll wait for your answer first. :)

Oh and i went to see Aaron Wheeler again today. He's commissioned one of the brass and corian woodys for his shop ;)

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Thanks Hill Bill but don't hold the knife for me if you get a firm buyer as it really is a lottery as to whether my brother will part with the cash.

Was at Aarons a few weeks ago myself looking at your gear, he is a really good bloke and was very helpful and sorted me out with some mounts for my rifle that i couldn't find

anywhere else,good luck with the sale.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Ok mate, no worries :)

Thanks Hill Bill but don't hold the knife for me if you get a firm buyer as it really is a lottery as to whether my brother will part with the cash.

Was at Aarons a few weeks ago myself looking at your gear, he is a really good bloke and was very helpful and sorted me out with some mounts for my rifle that i couldn't find

anywhere else,good luck with the sale.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE