ye old kids thread got me thinking about this

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire

Lol

Come on then Pete, name and shame them, mine were ...

Atari 2600 console (wooden one) - Still got it somewhere
Atari 2600 Jr (metal one)
Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k with the rubber keys (coming out again this year I heard, I hope it's got more memory this time)
Acorn Electron (took a week to program Pong)
ZX Spectrum 128k
ZX Spectrum +2 (tape, wow)
ZX Spectrum +3 (3" floppy, wahoo)
Amstrad CPC-464 (Operation Wolf - best game ever made)
Commodore Amiga 500 (Now we're getting there, Lotus Esprit Challenge, International Karate +, F-19 Stealth Fighter, Outrun, Lemmings, Spy Hunter)
Gameboy (School champion at Tetris :))
Kind of missed out on the whole Sega thing until I got the Dreamcast
Playstation (Wipeout, Ridge Racer, Tekken - wow what a revelation)
Playstation 2
Xbox
Xbox 360
Wii

My xbox only gets turned on a couple of times a year now, usually when there's mates round.

Happy Days

Last edited:

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
My first was a BBC-B with 32k of memory. Programs loaded from a casette. It was bought for my daughter to do her homework but she played Donkey Kong most of the time.

Eric

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
My first was a ZX Spectrum +2
i then got an Amstrad 464 loved that built in tape deck! Barbarian was my fave game :D
i also inherited a Toshiba HX-10 MSX which had a cartridge slot but i could never get cartriges! lots of wicked tosh games for it though.
then i got a Master system V1
then i moved onto an Amiga A600
Then the 1200
playstation later on
Game Boys
then i found Computers :D
oh and a Wii

tbh i got very stuck in the Amiga phase, so much so i collect them today :D
friends had other pc's too including the Atari ST the Jaguar (they make their own games for it) BBCM (first ever footie manager game and also "Imogen")
we have an Xbox 360 but its my sons, i'm not fussed with it, i've been sat recently playing games like Lemmings, Frontier Elite II and Cannon Fodder hehehe.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE