Woodsmoke Axe workshop in May 2012

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bearpark

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2012
Newcastle, UK
I fancy it too. I have no previous experience using an axe but I can see its potential as a hugely useful outdoor tool. Reckon it will be worthy of nigh-on 300 quid?

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Very tempted to join you but I may be grounded as I'm forging an axe with Dave Budd
in June already.
Value for money is a no-brainer bearpark.The site is stunningly beautiful and wild , the
instructors are excellent and the craic is tremendous.
I had a weekend away on the Autumn wild food course at Woodsmoke: one of the most fun weekends ever , despite the weather.
Don't just think about it : book it.If you have no experience with axes this course could well save your life and will give you a
great taste of how good your skills can get if you train with experts.
Have fun! , Simon

bearpark

Tenderfoot
Jan 2, 2012
Newcastle, UK
Thats a pretty glowing recommendation there plastic-ninja!

I need to do a bit more saving but if there's any places left come Feb pay day then I'm going to to for it.

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
Very tempted to join you but I may be grounded as I'm forging an axe with Dave Budd
in June already.
Value for money is a no-brainer bearpark.The site is stunningly beautiful and wild , the
instructors are excellent and the craic is tremendous.
I had a weekend away on the Autumn wild food course at Woodsmoke: one of the most fun weekends ever , despite the weather.
Don't just think about it : book it.If you have no experience with axes this course could well save your life and will give you a
great taste of how good your skills can get if you train with experts.
Have fun! , Simon

Which Autumn Harvester were you on? I did autumn 2010. It is their best course, I think.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE