Sold Woodlore Pro (No 57)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chris64343

Apr 17, 2014
Newport
Hi All

Firstly, my apologies that my first post in the 6 years that I've been a member is to sell something. Unacceptable I know.

I've decided to sell my Woodlore Pro knife as I don't see me ever using it. My intention when I ordered it was to use it, but when it became obvious that I could never replace it I somehow became reluctant. Instead it's been kept safe in it's box stored under my bed. Although, it has been taken out and admired a lot.

This is number 57 and was bought brand new by me (see receipt photo). The knife has never been taken out of the house. Neither has the knife ever been sharpened, it's still razor sharp now. I did try out the knife when I first got it to feather a stick but it's not been used since. Hence the ridiculously low price I'm selling it for ;)

I think only about 60 of these ever got made. I'm not sure how many of these have come up for re-sale. It could be your last chance to own one. As such I think an asking price of £1250 is fair.

I've include some photos to show the knifes excellent condition.

IMG_3657.JPG IMG_3582.JPG IMG_3583.JPG IMG_4114.JPG knife receipt.jpg IMG_3656.JPG IMG_3584.JPG

Reactions: CLEM

chris64343

Apr 17, 2014
Newport
I would be open to offers. It's only worth what someones's willing to pay for it. Although, I think I'll not accept any offers just yet and give it a few weeks first.

Seagull_outdoors

Sep 27, 2020
Hampshire
Hi All

Firstly, my apologies that my first post in the 6 years that I've been a member is to sell something. Unacceptable I know.

I've decided to sell my Woodlore Pro knife as I don't see me ever using it. My intention when I ordered it was to use it, but when it became obvious that I could never replace it I somehow became reluctant. Instead it's been kept safe in it's box stored under my bed. Although, it has been taken out and admired a lot.

This is number 57 and was bought brand new by me (see receipt photo). The knife has never been taken out of the house. Neither has the knife ever been sharpened, it's still razor sharp now. I did try out the knife when I first got it to feather a stick but it's not been used since. Hence the ridiculously low price I'm selling it for ;)

I think only about 60 of these ever got made. I'm not sure how many of these have come up for re-sale. It could be your last chance to own one. As such I think an asking price of £1250 is fair.

I've include some photos to show the knifes excellent condition.

View attachment 56831 View attachment 56832 View attachment 56833 View attachment 56834 View attachment 56835 View attachment 56836 View attachment 56837
Hi Chris , is this still available for sale? Extremely interested! Cheers Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE