Woodlands/ areas for camping in the North West.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Wilderness-Warlow

Oct 9, 2014
Swansea
Hi guys, not sure if I'm posting in the right forum, but I'm searching for something so I've opted for 'Resources'.

I'm from South Wales and have numerous spots/woodlands there that I could happily spend hours and days in without issue. However, I have recently relocated to Kendal and I'm starting from scratch in finding suitable areas/permissions to spend the odd night or two. Yes, I have the Lake District for time in the mountains, which is great, but I would like to find some suitable woodland areas. After all, who doesn't love trees, eh?!

I don't expect anyone to just post a grid reference, but if you have any ideas or if you know anyone in the area or may have suitable land, just send me a DM and we can take it from there.

Thanks for your time,

Kyle.

Wilderness-Warlow

Oct 9, 2014
Swansea
Hi. I presume you mean Whitbarrow? Lovely for a walk. I'm definitely looking for somehwhere I could spend a night or two every so often though. Hammock and Tarp job. As you say, impossible there. Thanks for the reply

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE