Woodland Sites in Devon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shocks

Forager
Dec 1, 2007
Devon
I'm wondering if anyone can help. I'm looking for some woodland sites in Devon / East Cornwall that I can use when the fancy takes me. Solo camping for the most part, I need somewhere where I can relax and not have to stealth camp or go to common access land where there are no trees!

Happy to make a contribution, whether its a few quid or some time and help. I'm comfortable that I can convince you I'll be responsible and will leave the place better than I find it!

Alternatively if you have a site and are looking for company for a drink or two round a camp fire then let me know.

PM me , many thanks

Steve

the big guy

Feb 5, 2007
devon
hi shocks,i've got a couple of special wild camping spots & always enjoy company around a camp fire.more often than not i'm on my own.if you don't mind oak & willow fires & the roar of a winter river then give us a shout.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
If you need an extra body to avoid those .......

Pregnant....

Pauses...

Around the campfire, feel free to give me a shout.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
how about a foursome!!
count me in chaps if you are planning to do a camp out!! not many places that i have found in my area that allow it but i mostly do stealth camping when i can. some clever person shold do a guide for bushmen on places to go!

shocks

Forager
Dec 1, 2007
Devon
Had problems logging on so apologies for not posting earlier. Pleased to see everyone keen to get out. I could do with a saturday night out under the stars over the next month or so. You guys up for it?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE