Woah!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Look away for 5 minutes and the decorators have been in!!!

Looking good though Tony and team :)

Is taking a bit of getting used to but am sure i'll get by, thanks for the time and HUGE (I know) effort it must have been to get to this stage.

So chaps, what have I missed? :rolleyes:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Look away for 5 minutes and the decorators have been in!!!

Looking good though Tony and team :)

Is taking a bit of getting used to but am sure i'll get by, thanks for the time and HUGE (I know) effort it must have been to get to this stage.

So chaps, what have I missed? :rolleyes:

Lots :D

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I just changed the theme back to what it was like ( almost ) a lot easier for me to navigate personally, look for themes in the bottom of the home page :)

Reactions: RonW

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
waywaywaywaywaaayyyyyyy down at the page I see a thick blue line and on the far left of it (looking at it) there should be something. In my case it says "Default Style" (in your case XenForo) and if I put the cursor on ot it says "Style Chooser".

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire
waywaywaywaywaaayyyyyyy down at the page I see a thick blue line and on the far left of it (looking at it) there should be something. In my case it says "Default Style" (in your case XenForo) and if I put the cursor on ot it says "Style Chooser".

When i'm on xenforo style there no blue line. The box is bottom left and says xenforo inside........the blue line appears in default style

RonW, just quoted you there so folks now what i'm waffling on about :cool:

RonW

Native
Nov 29, 2010
Dalarna Sweden
Ohh ok. The reduced daylight must be wreaking havoc on my brain.... since I can not remember how I changed from the one to the other anymore?

And I didn't even drink!!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Yeah, we thought there might be a few that move back to that format, we'll have a lot more on the other theme that will help members change colours themselves etc. This will develop over time.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE