Wisport Reindeer 75L Olive Drab - As new minus side pockets - Quick Sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
This is a WIsport 75L Reindeer backpack in Olive Drab. Never worn outside the house, it's sat in my kit cupboard unused since purchase as I don't have the time or to be honest, the inclination to get out in the bush anymore.

I never intended on using the side pouches so I sold these on when I got it. I also cut the loops of webbing off on the bottom compartment. Otherwise it's complete, unused and ready for action. On the picture of the front of the bag, just below where it says 'Reindeer', the loops have been cut off but the attachment onto the bag has been left in situ to as not to damage the waterproofing.

Cost me £120 from Military 1st last year. In light of the above, I'm offering it here for £50 inc postage for a quick sale as I need to repair the central locking and immobiliser on my car ASAP.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE