Winter camping weekend in the Ribble Valley - Any interest?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I have just sweet talked our local Scout Camp and now have permission to use it, out of season, for Meets.

Due to the lack of trees, the site is NOT suited to hammocks and tarps, but is ideal for tent camping.

Fires are allowed in the alter fire frames provided.

As a bonus, there is an air rifle range (10m) and an archery range, which I can lead if there is any interest (for a small hourly fee to the site!).

So, does anyone fancy a winter weekend? I was thinking of the last weekend in January 2010!

I know its a long way off, but I will need to book the site early, so just an indication of interest for now...

SimonM

F

Flumpie

Thanks Tetley, can count on you for volunteering me LOL!

Count me in I enjoy chance to plink at targets and I'm used to the set up at Bowley!

F

Flumpie

I would be intrested but would depend on the weather dont fancy 5+hr drive in the snow, ive got an air rifle i could bring also.

Sorry StooBoy they don't allow weapons onsite other than their own due to insurance regulations but they are well maintained at Bowley as they have constant free upgrades from the local constabulary

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Cake did I hear Cake??? I think i better come to this I will have lost so much weight over the festive season I might need to eat some cake!!

Will be good for a fresh new year start!!

So please count me in for this. Confirmed for definate nearer the time though there should be no problems. Will be nice to see some other scout camps too as I am a new ASL.

Thanks for sorting Simon

Andy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE