Wilkinson Sword in mint condition with Black Micorta Handles

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Ok, as A FULL Member now, im allowed to post on here.

In the ever quest to upgrade to a bigger and Better .22 rifle, Im now looking at a Spikes AR.22 ST
But with prices starting at £1500 and upwards very quickly with added extras, it’s slightly out of my range... at the moment...

Im selling a few bits and bobs that I don’t use regularly in the hope of achieving my main goal...

Up for sale is a Ray Mears – Wilkinson Sword in mint condition with Black Micorta Handles.

When I purchased this Knife off TOM-BROWN (off here) about a year ago it didn’t look as though it had been used, and looked as though it had never been sharpened.

With me this knife has only been used to dispatch rabbits and the preparation of small game for the pot, still Razor sharp, and I havent found the need to sharpen its edge...

She's in as good condition as when I purchased her, I have Cleaned and Gun Oiled her after Every trip regardless of whether it had been used or not...

The Leather Sheath Is in Excellent condition with only a few very minor marks...

These dont come up very often as the company closed down a long time ago...

Im looking for £225 posted with next day recorded delivery. (paypal fees included)

You won’t be disappointed, this is a Very Reluctant Sale, of a very special knife...

Being replaced on my hunting trips with my old trusty Bear Grylls - Bayley Knife!!
So im not too disappointed... !

Last edited:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Aye, it's a fair price you are asking for sure... I think most general things like knives, tarps etc have a bit of a lull in value over the winter months when everyone is poor from Christmas spending and grumpy because of missing daylight.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
I don't think it's any reflection on your knife - things aren't flying off the shelves at the moment!! If you look at BB, nothing much is selling quickly :) It may be worth paying subs on BB and list it over there and pictures DO help with sales :)

(Tom-Brown on BB) :lmao: :lmao:

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Knifefan / Tom-Brown easy mistake to make... It has been about a Year...
Your picture is the same on both forums
I just remembered Tom-Brown easier LOL
Sorry

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
Can't have this on page two.......

I'll take £225 if gone by midnight Sunday then it's back up to £250.. As that's what I paid for it, and think it's worth..

That included P+P and all fees..

Thanks

shaneh

Nomad
Feb 10, 2009
Colchester
I don't have a digital camera at the moment, sorry.

But if you PM me your phone number I can sent you a text with a picture included...

Sorry it's the best I can do at the moment...

She's as described, the new owner Will NOT be Dissapointed...

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Think you are going to need some pictures to sell this, they are a good knife, I paid £95 for mine from the woodlore website about 10yrs ago but it has been used as it should be. As much as anything i'd like to see some pics as they vary enormously in shape etc , So bump to the top for you:)

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
I don't have a digital camera at the moment, sorry.

But if you PM me your phone number I can sent you a text with a picture included...

Sorry it's the best I can do at the moment...

She's as described, the new owner Will NOT be Dissapointed...

No pictures that look like it via a google image search you could link to? Good luck on the sale.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE