Wilderness Gathering 2008

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
May look in like last year Dunc but am on a course till Wednesday with Mors so may be recovering!

Podcast Bob

We're going from backpackinglight and as this is the first one of this type we've attended, should anyone has any requests to see specific items which are on our site, please drop ua PM and we'll make sure it is on the van. We can't take everything, but it does give us a chance to make sure we take the right items which are of general interest to the community.

Looking forward to it. When I was there with Nomad last time, the locaiton had a great atmosphere. No idea how many folk will go or what to expect, but looking forward to it all the same.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Too far and too little money.

Man....where are all the northen events?

Well...it's funny you should say that;)
I'm working on two potential events up here, either Kielder or Hamsterly Forests, possibly both.
they are very much embryonic at the moment, trying to convince the recreation manager and chief ranger that events like this can work for them, is not easy.:banghead:
I'll be trying to gauge interest with a separate thread, in the next couple of weeks.
sorry to run off topic a bit:rolleyes:
R.B.

palmnut

Forager
Aug 1, 2006
N51° W002°
I'm not going to make it this year as it clashes with the Primitive Weapons weekend at Flag Fen - I'm off to meet up with the PAAS bods and shoot some arrows, throw some spears, shave some staves and hopefully bash some flint too - to top it all we get to kip in the round-house. This clash is blinking annoying as the WW is just up the road from me.

Maybe next year? (Said that last year!).

How's things Duncan? Long time no see.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE