Wild Camping Is Now Legalized in England!!!!!!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
It was 4.30 am before I got to sleep. I had just sat down with my first coffee.

Gimme a break :eek: :eek: :eek:
I wasn't firing on all cylinders :sigh:

I was got. I was AF'd :eek:.........but I'll mind that blighter for next year :D

M

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
He-He, good one. (We advertised de-hydrated water for hillwalkers a few years back on April 1st, and the amount of calls I had to take on the phone amazed me)

Last edited by a moderator:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
I did not see this until after I had got the missus (asked her how come the typing she had done for me was all symbols and not letters, and she came running in from the garden nicely flustered - I let her get to within 3' of the confuser before telling her... she hates confusers even more than I do .. but for a minute I am not sure if she did not hate me more :)
As I did this just before noon she will have to wait until next year for revenge :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
He-He, good one. (We advertised de-hydrated water for hillwalkers a few years back on April 1st, and the amount of calls I had to take on the phone amazed me)

Years ago, my bother woke up to a posh voice on the radio purporting to be a scientist representing the Scottish Whisky Industry. The man was declaiming the just reported new product from a small distillery that advertised that it was selling dehydrated whisky, alcohol and all.
Ideal for camping, sailing, hillwalking, etc., only needed to add water....... :rolleyes:
He thought it was the best thing ever invented :D :D Until it clicked :sigh:

The other Toddy spent the day thoroughly disgruntled when realised the date, and trying to work out how he could make it. :D :D

atb,
M

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I remember one year laying in bed on a Saturday 1 April drowsily listening to the radio wondering why the usual weekday presenter was in when he announced the day as Friday 31 March.

I jerked awake with a few choice words before I realised the date and sank back down with a few more choice words :rolleyes:

What was amazing was the number of people who actually went to work on the strength of this prank, including one girl for a meeting she'd had the day before!! :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE