Why can't I read the "Gift it on" thread????

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
I can get into all the others, everything works fine, but as soon as I click on the gift it on thread, nothing, ziltch, nada, etc... just a white screen. OK, it's a huge thread, so maybe its taking a while downloading all that content. Hmm, maybe if I leave it a bit, like, in this case, overnight, maybe it'll load.

Next morning, nothing!!!!!

OK, Guys, I'm getting paranoid now, maybe they really are all talking about me in there...

what are thay saying....

Wait, I think I can hear them...

No, it's the voices again...

NURSE!!!!!!!

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
A couple of people have mentioned lack / loss of access to the GIO thread ~ I'm not sure whether anyone who's been affected got an answer / reason or solution to the issue :dunno: .
You might have been better off asking in the 'Site Bugs / Suggestions' sub-forum as Site Admin are more likely to see it there ;) ~ a quick way round might be to report your first post and ask the Mods to move it.

juttle

Nomad
Feb 27, 2012
Devon
OK, well, I think I've solved my own problem.

Everything else here works fine with Firefox, except the gift it on thread. If I use IE8, the gift it on thread is clearly visible and available to me. If I switch back to Firefox, no gift it on!

Well, as suspected, it appears to be me, or at least this PC, that has a problem, so, in the words of one of the most emminent technology consultants the planet has ever seen, er, Dunno, Mate!!!!!

Thanks, all, for looking anyway!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE