Who needs a multi tool!?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ebt.

Nomad
Mar 20, 2012
Brighton, UK
Saw this video linked on another forum, amazing skills!
[video=youtube;RFEY--Gp1D8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFEY--Gp1D8&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I love it! He's a really cool guy, eh? I can just imagine what some of the 'elf & safety types would say to him :) They'd be having coniptions!!! Great skill there.........

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Seen that a long time ago, amazing skill for sure, but I wont mention batoning with a knife and hammer :)

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
Dunno about health and safety - looked to me like he had it all sorted. Short blade, controlled cuts. No issues there.
I'd love to get a small folding knife with a blade that shape. They seem a little hard to find.

Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands
Dunno about health and safety - looked to me like he had it all sorted. Short blade, controlled cuts. No issues there.
I'd love to get a small folding knife with a blade that shape. They seem a little hard to find.

Now he does say it took him a bit of practice, and a few injuries, but he does know what method to use like you say.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE