wheres my posts?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jim.b

Maker Plus
Jul 3, 2013
hull
I've had several posts go to mods before being posted up, the problem is my posts didn't get put in at all. There was nothing in them at all just replies to the welcomes I got in the introductions and piccys of my spoon making efforts. Who are the mods? How do I contact the appropriate one and where's my posts? I've had some go straight up and others not at all.

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've had several posts go to mods before being posted up, the problem is my posts didn't get put in at all. There was nothing in them at all just replies to the welcomes I got in the introductions and piccys of my spoon making efforts. Who are the mods? How do I contact the appropriate one and where's my posts? I've had some go straight up and others not at all.

All your posts are posted up. Have a read at my FAQ (post #13) in my signature line for an answer Why they where modded ;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE