Where have the avatars gone?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
They have changed size too. They have gone all squished from 100x100 pixels to 60x60. I preferred the old size as they were your ID, I can't make out some peoples now as well as I could before.

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Making it easier to subscribe to and also to rate the thread are, I think, good moves and are reasonably easy to find. Unfortunately these updates in the 'Additional Options' have, for me at least, seen the loss/removal of forum smilies
b0421.gif

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I've just checked and the avatar sizes are 80x80 and the profile pic is 100x100, that's what it's always been in the settings. The avatars should still be the same as they should not be effected. I'll have a look at the smilies, sorry about that ;)

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've just checked and the avatar sizes are 80x80 and the profile pic is 100x100, that's what it's always been in the settings. The avatars should still be the same as they should not be effected. I'll have a look at the smilies, sorry about that ;)

Looking at my avatar Tony and it's definitely shrunk, you used to be able to read the 'Don't Mess With Texas' quite easily, now you can't

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
yeah, I see that you're right, I just have to work out what the issue is as it doesn't seem to be the direct settings for usergroups.....

EmmaD

Forager
Feb 27, 2011
South Staffs
Avatars are still really small. I am not really bothered about mine as it is still the original 80x80, but Jon will cry when he sees his has lost all definition after the huge amount of effort that went into creating it. Oh, still no smileys either, I need the ROFLMAO one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE