What's your favorite watch?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ben98

Forager
Jun 30, 2010
West Yorkshire
Totally unsuitable for bushcrafting, but my favourite watch is a, black strapped black bezel, black face, hands and numbers Swatch, bought for me by my then girlfriend in 1987.

Doesn't matter if its bushy or not, sounds beautiful :)
Where's the picture?

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk 2

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Seiko Automatic Divers on a steel band I bought from Lawrence. Won't have watches that need batteries, like water proof. Had the capacitor fail on Kinetics so it has to be automatic.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Timex Expedition from Argos

2541426_R_Z001A_UC493355

Last edited:

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
I have a Casio G-shock that my wife bought for me last year. Knowing that I always manage to destroy anything that isn't waterproof, dustproof & bombproof she went with this little beastie...

casio-g-shock-gdf100-1a-altimeter-barometer-thermometer-watch.jpg

It has many more functions than I would normally use although the barometer & altimeter can be useful sometimes...it's comfy to wear and it's lasted longer than any other watch I've owned so far.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Nothing fancy for me, my day to day is an Accurist stainless chronograph the wife bought me for my 21st

My bushy watch is even cheaper, a Timex Camper with indiglo for about £20 from Amazon

I've also got an Uzi Protector somewhere which I don't wear, just too bulky for my liking.

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
I had Seiko automatics for 30 yrs. Then got a Timex Expedition which I've had for ten. Its battery will run out soon, I expect, and I will replace it with either the same or another Seiko automatic (like Welchyd's) depending onthe funding situation at the time. I like them both but think the Seiko automatics are better.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
These are my two favorits.
The Wenger came from Switzerland 10 years ago and still the same battery.
DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0158.jpg

Sorry about the second pic.

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
Is that the 2254.50? Becoming quite sought after.

No idea,the only number I can see on it is 930 on the strap. I got it from Goldsmiths between Christmas and new year a few years ago while contracting in London. Bored, contracting salary and access to shops is bad combination. I'm glad I got it when I did, no chance buying anything that pricey these days.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE