Wenger 55 massive saving @£20.38 and free postage

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Not really a SAK fan, but decided to get one anyway. I'm really impressed, it's a big old knife with a 4" locking blade and good length saw. Postage was very slow, but not a problem.

Grab 'em while you can.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
As above, ordered on 6th and got it today................first impressions very good, Wenger quality and guarantee; what's not to like for £20.00 all in? Big bonus for me is that it's nowhere near as heavy as I'd thought for a knife of this size but solid and very well finished....................gonna try the saw this afternoon in the woods.

Thoroughly good bargain, get one while you can!...............................atb mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I've had a little play with this knife during the day, and this is a great little bargain; the saw works a treat and I reckon I'll get a lot of use from the awl, though I can't quite get why the hole is where it is?

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
i've always thought the hole was for when you poke the awl through thick / hard material, you then threaded the thread through the hole so when you pulled the awl out, you have made a stitch.

probably wrong and i'm sure some-one on here will correct me but thats what i thought. :)

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
It's what I've thought too, Robbi, and I can see how it'll come in useful................all in all I'm very pleased for £20 delivered......................atb mac

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
Got mine delivered today. A great tool for the money. I thought it would be the same size roughty as my SAK outrider but it is a fair bit bigger. This will make an excellent back up knife for my bushcraft kit.

daveO

Native
Jun 22, 2009
South Wales
i've always thought the hole was for when you poke the awl through thick / hard material, you then threaded the thread through the hole so when you pulled the awl out, you have made a stitch.

probably wrong and i'm sure some-one on here will correct me but thats what i thought. :)

Also opens tins that have keys like spam. Apparently anyway...

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Of course! I never thought of the tin thing - the times I've had one of those with the key missing.....................good shout, daveO......................atb mac

BillyBlade

Settler
Jul 27, 2011
Lanarkshire
Must be clearance stock as Wenger are stopping making SAK type knives this year sadly. I always liked their kit as well.

Total bargain though. Get one if you can.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE