well, this is hilarious......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I like how these guys are always "ex special forces". Aye, right :)

He actually was, he was an officer in the Green Berets (Rambos reg). And he really does talk like that, which gives you some estimation of exactly how long he was in.

He really has had tons of experience in the military and in survival training. It's just the voice man, it drives me cuckoo.

Last edited:

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Here you go, he is a hugely decorated guy.....

Captain Hawke is a real world Green Beret Commander (U.S. Army Special Forces Officer). He is assigned to the United Nations.

Parted with his contracting company to focus on teaching courses to people at home.

A 3rd Degree Black belt in Aikido who trained in skydiving, scuba diving, marksmanship as well as personal fitness, safety and security measures.

Trained as an Intelligence Operator with the Green Berets where he learned covert operations, "tradecraft", interrogation methods and studied multiple languages from Russian and Spanish to Turkish and Thai.

Trained in Unconventional Warfare and Clandestine Communications as an SF Communications Sergeant in subjects from Morse code and cryptology to secret technologies and Satellites, etc.

As a Sergeant First Class, was trained and qualified as a Special Forces Medic, the equivalent of a bona fide jungle doctor capable of surgery, anesthesia, dental and veterinary work, as well as specializing in trauma and tropical medicine.

Senior Sergeant in Special Forces before becoming a Commissioned Officer and taking Command of an SF Team (AKA: ODA).

CPT Hawke has served on Active Duty, in the Reserves and the National Guard. He has been in over 80 engagements defined as people shooting at him.

Has been a US Government contractor since the early '90s in numerous conflicts from Africa, South America, Eastern Europe and most recently in Iraq. Has been awarded by the State Department as Small contractor of the year for his service as a Project Manager.

Myke uses his Masters in Psychology to work with troubled teens and to strengthen families as part of his adventure business.

Myke has been rated by the military as speaking 7 languages. He received pay for 3 languages, which is the maximum number they offer pay for if test scores are high enough. He has studied many others. He considers that he currently speaks decent Russian & Spanish and still offends waiters in French.

Myke served in Afghanistan after 9/11 as a Special Forces Base Camp Commander and commanded the Afghan Militia on the South East Borders.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
this louisiana epi is fuuuunny., whilst he wrestles a gator in a nice calm manner, his wife asks" have you found any thing" his reply" nothing but water", you have to watch it.

Miyagi

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
"What happens when you drop a husband and wife in yadda yadda..."

She starts to nag?

Wifi is lagging here, so can't really watch it, can't wait till my broadband kit arrives.

His voice reminds me of Capt. Dale Dye...

The one entitled "Swamped Part 1" made me laugh for the title alone!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE