Webtex Wash Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hi Folks

Here is my review of Webtex DPM Zipped Wash Kit.

[video=youtube;WvlFwPOGbzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvlFwPOGbzs[/video]

It's only my second review and my second YouTube Video, so please feel free to give me any constructive comments, or different opinions

Thanks

Nathan

Apr 25, 2012
Wolverhampton
Nice review! :)

Totally agree with the wasted space and equipment, I might get myself one of these as at the moment I just keep it all in a sealed bag and the equipment all gets mixed up inside :D

Thanks for the review!
Brian

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
I will sound negative here. Have you taken this product out and used it For a decent period of time, any pros or cons? How does it compare to other products, is it value for money, other than now knowing that the mirror may have a crack in it, the zip doesn't have a piece of string on it and that who ever you bought it from has terrible customer service you didn't say anything that wasn't on shop web site. Will this fall apart after its first week in constantly wet enviroments being opened at least twice a day. A review should give actual user information. :)

Ah the Devils advocate speaks... but its true, thanks for the insite Southey.

I have two of these kits one of which I have used for many months At least every other weekend, I Binned all but the body wash bottle and the Toothbrush which have held up fine, The case it's self is pretty much bullet proof, very robust and shows no signs of wear an tear yet,.

Good points mate and I'll do my best to incorporate those points in future reviews

Thanks mate

Nathan

I'll reupload this Review in a bit with those pointers...... watch this space

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
Eyup Nath, I wouldn't worry abaht keepin your phone charged marra. Could be a.while afore Hollywood calls :D an if they do...it will be for.the cat :lmao:

Just a side note...why isn't shaving important ? Keep at it kiddo ;)
Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Rich83

Sep 6, 2012
Selsey, West Sussex
I personally have one of these (however mine came with two tubes of tooth paste and no body wash!) and I think most of the contents are appalling.

The tooth brush was a two part job which had about a dozen briscells (can't for the life of me work out how to spell that but I am sure you know what I mean) on it. I binned that and replaced it with a normally tooth brush with some of the shaft cut off to make it fit :) Much better.

The toothpaste was nasty. Tasted weird. I binned this and replaced it with a Colgate sample sized one. Ideal.

The razor looked cheap and dangerous. Like the review said - who wants to shave in the wilds especially if you have a limited amount of water.

No complaints about the mirror but other than signalling I have no use for it.

After realising all I needed was a tooth brush, some liquid soap and tooth paste I decided that I had no use for the massive pouch and just put my three bits in a small baggie and put them in the top pocket of my back pack!

I personally would not advise anyone to bother with one of these, unless you can find a use for the pouch which is a nice pouch with handy pockets, but personally I agree with everyone in that it takes up loads of space and is un necessary weight.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE