Web poll on already existing thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
I am running a group buy in the Group Buy Section. After some 40 replies I now want to post a poll to see if £110 is too much. How do I do that now the thread has started?

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
This is slightly difficult because I can't be sure whether the tools that I can see are available to regular members :eek:

I have a "Thread Tools" pull down menu along side the "Search this Thread" "Rate this thread" bar. In there there is an option to add a poll, along with options to email the thread and view a printable version.

I hope you don't mind me testing out the command, I hadn't used it before. I have inserted a poll asking if £110 is too expensive, yes or no. I have made it public so that, in theory, you will be able to see who voted which way, which might be handy when you work out your buyers lists.

If you want anything changing, or if that option doesn't exist for you, please let me know.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Hi Chris

Just checked, and the "add a poll" option is available - but only on threads i've started
I don't get the option on other threads (as you'd expect:rolleyes: )

HTH
Steve

edit - I've just noticed i'm not a full member anymore :-(
edit2: sorted :D

littlebiglane

Native
May 30, 2007
Nr Dartmoor, Devon
This is slightly difficult because I can't be sure whether the tools that I can see are available to regular members :eek:

I have a "Thread Tools" pull down menu along side the "Search this Thread" "Rate this thread" bar. In there there is an option to add a poll, along with options to email the thread and view a printable version.

I hope you don't mind me testing out the command, I hadn't used it before. I have inserted a poll asking if £110 is too expensive, yes or no. I have made it public so that, in theory, you will be able to see who voted which way, which might be handy when you work out your buyers lists.

If you want anything changing, or if that option doesn't exist for you, please let me know.
Thats is great. Thanks!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE