Waterproof A5 hardback notebooks?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tonyuk

Settler
Nov 30, 2011
Scotland
The only waterproof paper i've used that actually worked well was rite in the rain. I would recommend that if any of it suits. I use both pencil and pen on it.

Tonyuk

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Forestry Notebooks, a dime a dozen here. 100% waterproof writing sheets, refills for your hard cover book.
Scuba divers use them as well. If they are waterproof in British Columbia, they are waterproof anywhere.

Wheelie1000

Aug 19, 2009
Cheltenham
Thanks for the replies and advice. I appreciate it. I ordered some yellow hardback rite in the rain ones and am waiting for them to arrive

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Ha! Snuck a peek at one of my partner's forestry field books: coil bound, DUKSBAK brand, made in Vancouver BC,no less!
She says there's several sizes, this one was a little smaller than A5. Sure as Hello not paper. Really nice to write on with pencil.
BTW
North America doesn't use the A-series paper sizes series, probably because they make far too much sense.
We have letter (approx A4) and legal (approx A2?), double letter and a few business card sizes.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE