wanted: MOD survival knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
i reckon there must be more than one bcuk member with a MOD survival knife stashed away some where anyone want to sell theirs?

cheers, and.

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
S O F Chester have these in stock.

£39.99 to £59.99 depending on sheath style.

REF: KNF061

KNF061.jpg

http://www.sofmilitary.co.uk/military/index.asp

Simon

MikeE

Sep 12, 2005
Essex
Which style did you want?
I have an all black riveted one you could have.:)
Probably a DPM (or is it an OG?) issue sheath too?

sargey

Mod
Mod
Member of Bushcraft UK Academy
Sep 11, 2003
cheltenham, glos
hiya guys, thanks very much. i have a line on a couple of knives, that'll be one project for me and one for the scouts stores. :cool:

mentalnurse, very stylish indeed. :wow1:

cheers, and.

eta: i missed a couple of posts there.

i couldn't get the bb links to work. i thought andy had sold out of the blades when i was looking the other week.

mike, i'll drop you a pm

cheers, and.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Inspireed by this thread, I've finally got on to modding mine. I will be leaving the NSN on the blade, apart from the fact that it would be a nightmare to grind down the whole blade just to get rid of some numbers and letters, it will be an original part and identify it as a once issued blade that will hopefully look and perform a lot better than it used to, and that wasn't too bad!

I'll get some pics up when it is done, it was a bog standard blackened blade with the new man made scales as opposed to the wooden scales. Not sure what scales it will get, but it's getting nice brass pins. I reckon my cordura sheath will look a bit naff with it though, might have to get one of those sheaths that the BB knife will be getting!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE